LDAP Tool Box Service Desk is a web application for administrators and support teams. It allows to browse accounts in an LDAP directory, view and update their status.
There is no authentication requested by the application. You must set some before opening the application to your trusted users. Some examples are provided in the documentation.
- Quick search for an account
- View main attributes
- View account and password status
- Test current password
- Reset password and force password change at next connection
- Lock and unlock account
- Accounts locked
- Accounts with a password that will soon expire
- Accounts with an expired password
- Accounts idle (never connected or not connected since a number of days)